Bosch Benchmark Series 36″ Black SS Trim Induction Cooktop NITP660SUC
FlexInduction® cooktop allows you to place
your cookware wherever you want on the
flexible cooking zone.
● DirectSelect Premium: Direct, simple selection of the desired
cooking zone, power and additional functions.
● FlexInduction® – provides more flexibility by combining two
cooking zones into one larger zone.
● AutoChef® – regulates temperatures continuously during frying
and adjusts them precisely as needed.
● With Home Connect®, remotely monitor your cooktop to check
if you inadvertently left it on.
● PowerMove® – divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level
zone. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
– 5 Induction Cooking Zones
– Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
– PreciseSelect® Premium – Direct Cooking Level Selection (17
– Also Available as Frameless Option: NITP660UC
– SpeedBoost® – Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the
– ShortBoost – Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin
Walls or Non-Stick Coating
– PotSense™ – Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the
Size of the Pan Bottom
– With Home Connect™, the Bosch Cooktop and Matching Hood
Operate Perfectly in Sync for an Easier Life
– Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a
– Count Up Timer – Stopwatch Function That Enables Close
Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
– AutoChef® Frying Sensor With 5 Automatic Programs
– Keep Warm Function – Ideal for Melting Chocolate or Butter
– ReStart – Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
– ChildLock – Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially
Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
– Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
– Wipe Protection – Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go